Friday, April 13, 2012

Salmon Burger with Dill Yogurt Sauce...


HOLY SMOKES! This was so good!!!! My picky husband who does not normally like salmon even loved it and that says A LOT! He took a bite of the burger and said, "Wow! Now, this is a new favorite."

My friend, Belynda introduced me to the blog www.canyoustayfordinner.com and I love the story that is told in it and the author, Andie, writes incredibly well. She is very funny and I love that. Check it out!

Anywho, back to the burger (recipe found here). I love making new things and when I came across this salmon burger, I knew I had to make it. Fortunately, hubby kept an open mind and I know he is glad he did! I can not tell you how delicious this burger was... garlic, ginger, lemon and soy sauce...you can't go wrong. I must now make my way through all of the recipes Andie has posted since as she is obviously some sort of food wizard. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment