Monday, April 16, 2012

Food of the week: LARA BARS

I am in love! I may have been the last person to discover these, but I am happy to join the bandwagon of Lara Bar lovers.

I have been trying to eat cleaner. Now, I am not going to lie I do have a relapse every now and again, but I must say that I am doing so much better at it. I have days, just like most people, that are completely crazy and I do not get a chance to make lunch or a snack. I work from home, so I take for granted that the fridge is right there, but nothing is already made to grab really fast when I need to eat.

These bars are phenomenal. None of the bars have more than 9 ingredients and all of the ingredients are a food that you would eat on their own. I had the Apple Pie Lara Bar on my way to the grocery store. In that bar are dates, almonds, unsweetened apples, walnuts, raisins and cinnamon. It was truly delicious.

There are more than 20 flavors. I can't wait to try Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Lemon and Peanut Butter and Jelly. I'm excited to make my way through every one of them. Do any of you have a favorite one I need to try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment