Thursday, April 12, 2012

A day in the life...

So today is another milestone day. As of this morning, I have lost 70 lbs. Woo Hoo! Is it wrong that my first thought is to celebrate with a cupcake?

Anywho, I have had many of my friends ask me what I eat in a given day and I am going to try to break it down for you here. I actually eat all day long. It fools me into thinking that I am eating a LOT. My calorie limit per day via myfitness pal is 1380. So here we go:

Today's food intake (yes, I have already decided)

8:00 coffee, splenda and unsweetened almond milk

8:30 workout

9:00 1 piece of ezekiel toast with cinnamon laughing cow cheese and strawberries

10:30, 15 almonds

12:30 Veggie salad with balsamic only and one whole hard boiled egg and one hard boiled egg white

3:00 Fage greek yogurt with blueberries and raspberries

6:30 quinoa salad found here with chicken and no feta

9:00 yoplait smoothie

Hope that helps!



**quinoa salad photo courtesy of Womansfitness.com as I have not yet made this today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment