Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Homemade Nutella

I used to eat Nutella ALL the time, but had to cut back because it had 100 calories for just 1 tablespoon.  I used to have it on pretzels, toast, strawberries, English muffins with bananas, ice cream, just plain on a spoon and a multitude of other things.  When I came across this recipe for low cal, low sugar Nutella, I swear I heard the angels sing.  I ran to my neighborhood grocery store immediately looking for hazelnuts and couldn't find them.  Then I ran to another store and they didn't have them.  Finally, I drove a little further to Whole Foods and they had them!!!!  I made 2 cups of this chocolatey goodness and put it in a jar.  Mine worked out to 59 calories a tablespoon.....just 59 calories!!!!  So, eat up my friends.  Enjoy the sweet life without the guilt.  I know that I am happy to have my friend Nutella back in my life.  I may have started singing, "Reunited, and it feels so goooooooood."

No comments:

Post a Comment