Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies

I ran out of my cranberry breakfast cookies so it was time to try a new recipe.  I like a little cookie variety in my life.  I came across these beautiful cookies and couldn't help myself.  You see, I have become a huge fan of dried blueberries lately.  I can't get enough of them.

These cookies are so tasty.  I LOVE the combination of the pecans, coconut, bananas and blueberries.  I found the recipe here.  It is yet another good cookie choice to have for my mid morning snack and with my second cup of coffee.

This recipe made 16 cookies....probably would have made 17, but I HAD to check for quality control of the unbaked cookie dough.  Each cookie has 164 calories, 10.9 grams of fat (6.1 saturated), 2.8 grams of fiber, 7.2 grams sugar, and 2.3 grams protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment