Monday, August 6, 2012

SWORKIT

Here is a fun, free app that is available on iPhone, Android or on your computer.  It shuffles your exercises for your workouts and keeps things new and exciting for you!


You choose your workout time (up to one hour) and goal (back, core strength, full body, etc.). Sworkit then generates a series of randomized 30-second routines (none of which require equipment) for you to follow, along with handy pictures of what each task actually looks like. At the end of every 30 seconds, a whistle blows and you’re on to the next exercise.  


My only complaint is that it moves immediately from move to move.  By the time I see the next move to do, 3 seconds have passed.  Perhaps I will get quicker with it the more I do it.  I love 
the variety of it all though and time goes very quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment