Monday, August 20, 2012

Food of the week: PB2

Yes, I love peanut butter.  Last week my food of the week was peanut butter and so is this week.  Hi, my name is Kim and I am a peanut butter addict.  I don't even have to put peanut butter on anything...a spoon works just fine.  It is a quick snack when I am running around and don't have any time to prepare anything.

When I saw this product, my mouth dropped.  It has 85% less fat?  HOLY COW!  I'm in love.  This is what the website says.


"PB2 has the same consistency as full fat peanut butter with all of the natural roasted peanut flavor, but with nearly 85% less fat calories. PB2 is made with high quality peanuts that are slow-roasted to our specifications and pressed to remove the oil. All natural with no artificial flavors,sweeteners, or preservatives.
PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter is mixed with water to create a traditional peanut butter mixture. It also works and tastes wonderfully in recipes that call for the use of peanut butter. "

All you have to do is add a tablespoon of water to 2 tablespoons of the powder and mix it until you get the right consistency!  Amazing!  Does it taste exactly like peanut butter?  Not exactly, but it is pretty darn close!  Does it taste the same in recipes?  Heck, yeah!  The website also has plenty of recipes for you to choose from in order to make your favorite peanut butter snack.
There is also a PB2 with premium chocolate!  HELLO!  I will be buying that one next!

No comments:

Post a Comment