Friday, August 24, 2012

Peanut butter and banana frozen sandwich

I love ice cream sandwiches and decided to whip  this little number up for a nice under 100 calorie snack.  I used my PB2 I reviewed the other day (or you could use regular peanut butter), a ripe banana and some graham crackers.

2 Tablespoons of PB2
1 Tablespoon of water
1 banana
5 whole graham cracker sheets

I put the PB2 and water in a bowl and stirred until it was peanut butter consistency.  Then I mashed a banana into it.  I put a couple of Tablespoons of the mixture on half of a graham cracker sheet and placed the other half on top of the mixture.  Next, place them on a plate or cookie sheet and freeze.  After a few hours, you can wrap them individually or just toss them all in a freezer bag, like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment