Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Breakfast Sandwiches


I have been eating Overnight Oatmeal every morning for breakfast for months now because it is made ahead of time and I can just grab a jar and go.  This morning, I tried something new!

I fried up 2 slices of Center cut bacon and toasted 2 English muffins.  In a muffin tin, I put 2 egg whites each in 2 muffin holes that were sprayed with cooking spray.  I then cut up the bacon and put them in the egg whites (1 slice per muffin) and put them in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked completely.

Then I put 2 Tablespoons of shredded, reduced fat cheddar on an English muffin half and put an egg on it.  I made the complete egg sandwich and put it back in the oven until the cheese is all melty.

Delicious!!!  One for me, one for The Hubs.  Breakfast is served and it is less than 250 calories!!

You can make these ahead of time and freeze them as well, which I REALLY enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment