Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Version of a BLT

Vegetarians, look away.  Today I wanted some bacon.  I do not like turkey bacon.  I like REAL bacon.  I cooked up 2 slices of center cut, thick sliced bacon (80 calories).  While it was sizzling away I pulled out one of my low carb tortillas (60 calories) and spread a Laughing Cow Veggie Cheese (45 calories) wedge on it.  Then I placed some spinach on top of the cheese and a sliced Roma tomato on top of that.  Once the bacon was done, I drained the grease on a paper towel and put it in my wrap and wrapped it up.  It was OH.  SO.  HEAVENLY.  It wasn't too bad for me either.  The only problem is that I wanted another one when I was finished with it, but I had some blackberries instead.  See, I can have self control some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment