Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Wrap with Mini Chocolate Chips and Golden Raisins

I love all things that have peanut butter and chocolate, so I decided to make a snack wrap today with those things in mind.  To make it seem healthier, I also added some banana and golden raisins.  I can convince myself that something is healthy if I can add some fruit and/or veggies to it.  It is my super power.  :)
-1 Low carb, multigrain wrap (60 calories)
-1 Tablespoon of Natural Peanut Butter (85 calories)
-1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life chips, 25 calories)
-1 Tablespoon of Golden Raisins (depending on what brand, 30 calories)
-1/2 banana (depending on size, 50 calories)

This wrap is about 250 calories and is very filling.  As you know by now, I need a snack pretty much every day at about 3pm and this hit the spot!  It is filling and satisfied my peanut butter/chocolate craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment