Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ham and Cheese Quinoa Frittatas

These are seriously the cutest little things I have ever made and boy are they delicious!  It is the PERFECT recipe for my 100th BLOG POST!!!  I found the recipe here.  The nutritional info is also on the link.  Each adorable little cup is ONLY 47 calories and has 3 grams of protein!  They are almost too cute to eat...almost.  I felt kind of bad that the hubs wasn't here to have some when they came out of the oven.  I did taunt him at work with text pictures of these delicious little goodies though.  I know, I am mean.

2 cups of cooked quinoa (about 3/4 c. dry)
2 whole eggs
2 egg whites
1 cup of shredded zucchini
1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup of ham diced
1/4 cup chopped parsley
2 Tablespoons shredded parmesan
2 green onions chopped
salt and pepper to taste

Mix all of the ingredients together and spoon it into a liberally sprayed mini muffin tin.  Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the edges begin to brown.  Makes between 26-28.



No comments:

Post a Comment