Friday, March 30, 2012

It's PIZZA night!

Since it is 5K Friday and I burned over 500 calories, we have pizza a lot on Fridays. Here is what you need to make it:

1/4 loaf Rhodes 100% whole wheat frozen bread dough
1/2 c. Ragu Homemade pizza sauce
3/4 c. Sargento Reduced fat mozzarella
any toppings you want...

Using the thawed dough, roll it out to desired shape and thickness. Put it on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Put it in a 450 degree oven until the top of the dough just starts to brown. Pull the dough out out of the oven, add the sauce, put your toppings on, then the cheese

*** I put onions, spinach, mushrooms and red bell pepper in a saute pan with cooking spray and carmelized my veggies first before putting them on my pizza

My pizza was JUST under 600 calories. I am stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment