Friday, October 12, 2012

Pizza Panini

If you haven't been to Roni Noone's Green Lite Bites site.  Go now.  I LOVE her site!

It is chilly here today and I am having a hard time staying warm and cozy.  It is just one of those days.  I saw Roni's panini picture and immediately got up and made one.   At only 163 calories, it was so ooey, gooey, delicious.

I got a multigrain 100 calorie English Muffin and spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on it.  Then I sliced a Laughing Cow Light Babybel and put it on top and layered some of my favorite pizza toppings.  I used roasted bell peppers, a mushroom and some spinach leaves.  I tossed it in a nonstick pan and pressed down using the back of my spatula.  I did that for a minute or so and flipped it over to do the other side until the cheese in the middle was all melty.  You could also use a panini press or a George Forman grill, but I was way too lazy to pull out the special equipment.  ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment