Thursday, March 14, 2013

Jillian Michael's Hard Body

I was ecstatic when I heard that Jillian had a new DVD coming out.  Hard Body has 2, 45 minute workouts.  Today, I did work out one.  I can tell a good workout by how un-cute my hair looks by the end.  I had horns after this one.

For the first 25 minutes of this workout there was a 5 minute warm up and then 6 different circuits.  After 25 minutes, the 6 circuits repeated.  As usual, Jillian gives modified moves as well as more advanced moves.  I loved the fast pace.  It was a sweat-fest.  What excites me now, is that I know what to expect.  I know the moves.  I will burn more the next time.  I love the challenge!  Needless to say, I definitely recommend this workout.

The only thing that was strange for me was that there was a whole new cast of workout buddies with her in this one.  Normally, you can depend on at least 1 familiar face (besides Jillian) on her   DVDs.  See?  I do these so much that I miss seeing Anita, Natalie, Basheera, etc.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment