Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Food of the week: Quest Protein Bars

I know.  I haven't posted much lately.  Our kitchen is being renovated and it is not a big motivator to try new recipes.  We should be back to normal soon.  Hang in there with me.  All I wanted was a new backsplash and it has snowballed into something much bigger.  We are all waiting on the new counter tops now.  :)

In the meantime, I found my PERFECT 3pm snack!  Quest Protein bars!  They are HIGH Protein (20 grams!!), high fiber and gluten free!  They are the perfect snack to get me from lunch to dinner.  Plus, they are yummy!  There is quite a selection of flavors.  The only downside is that I can only get them at my GNC.  They aren't available in grocery stores.  Check out the link and see the flavors and the nutritional info.  You will be surprised all this great stuff can be found in one bar.  I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment