Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lower sugar cookies

I have made the basic cookie recipe on the back of the bag of chocolate chips hundreds of times.  There is a lot of sugar in those cookies.  My kiddos ask for some kind of dessert almost every night.  Sometimes, it is an actual treat, other times it is a "treat" that is a much healthier option.

These cookies are really yummy.  I was surprised.  I love sugar and these cookies hit the spot!  I didn't even feel bad when I had one....ok, fine.  I had 2.  I found the recipe here...

http://foodbabe.com/2013/04/18/does-your-cookie-need-all-that-sugar/

You can add whatever you want to them to make them your own like raisins, chocolate chips or cranberries.  I added dark chocolate chips (because dark chocolate is good for you).  :-P

Try them out!  See if you can fool your kids too.

No comments:

Post a Comment